NROC collaborates with educators to imagine, develop, test, and refine technologies that improve student success. When your institution, system, or state becomes an NROC member, you enjoy affordable, unlimited access to NROC’s courses and tools, as well as thoughtful instructional resources, timely professional development, and responsive implementation and technical support. What’s more, you gain a network of connected, inspired, and highly skilled academics who regularly share how their practices are opening doors for learners historically left behind.
If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get serious about using educational technologies in new and powerful ways, NROC is here to help.
- Institutional rights of use | Adaptable NROC resources to meet classroom and programmatic needs (Algebra 1, Developmental Math, and Developmental English), including rights to locally host media and secure assessments
- Implementation support | NROC implementation specialists provide step-by-step guidance and regular office hours for implementation and technical support
- Implementation resources | LMS install files, assessments, course / media metadata, and instructor resources
- Technical assistance | Direct access to searchable knowledge base, peer-to-peer discussions, and web ticket-based technical support
- Community | Vibrant online social site to collaborate with other members
- Professional development | Monthly webinars cover new ideas about teaching with technology, member initiatives, and NROC use cases
- EdReady | Customized math and English readiness system
- HippoCampus | Custom-branded, core academic site for delivering multimedia content
- Annual Member Meeting | Discounted registration for the annual Member Meeting in Monterey, California
How Membership Works
Membership works best when partners:
- COMMIT significant time and staffing to becoming facile with NROC courses and tools
- ADAPT NROC’s suite of solutions to meet their students’ specific needs
- CONTRIBUTE efficacy stories and original supplemental resources to the broader membership
For additional information about The NROC Project, or to request a membership quote for your institution, please contact us.